Internet & Data Security
We use state of the art software and security appliances to secure your data from Internet Scams such as:
1. Phishing email scams (a fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords).
2. Fake antivirus software which sometimes can be obtained from popup window claiming to help clear malware/viruses and to speed up your computer.
3. Copycat scam websites.
4. Fake Microsoft phone scams claiming to be Microsoft. The information they have on you can be obtained via your computer.
5. Social media scams.
6. Ransomware which is a type of malware that prevents users from accessing their system or personal files and demands ransom payment in order to regain access.
7. A Trojan is a type of malware that is often disguised as legitimate software or application. Trojans can be downloaded to your computer via any fake employed by cyber-thieves and hackers trying to gain access to your system. Users are typically tricked by some form of a social platform into loading and executing Trojans on their systems. Once activated, Trojans can enable cyber-criminals to spy on you, steal your sensitive data, and gain backdoor access to your system. These actions can include:
- Deleting data
- Blocking data
- Modifying data
- Copying data
Disrupting the performance of computers or computer networks
If you don't have an AntiVirus installed
you can download one for FREE here: